Tuesday, February 3, 2009

february 3rd 2009

i found out today that my tuition pay account was terminated,
so i need to figure out a way to stay in school, hopefully the college will let me pay it off to them.......
feeling a bit better
got really excited
and then..........
NOTSOMUCH
i hate when you don't get what you give,
but nobody ever said life would be fair right?
my tired of being the "outgoing" girl.
even my boyfriend says the thing he loves about me most
is the fact that i'm so outgoing, and so happy and bubbly all the time....
well, i have news for all of you,
I AM NOT HAPPY AND BUBBLY ALL THE TIME!
AT ALL!!!
why do you think i avoid most of you all the time?
CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO ACT ALL HAPPY WHEN I'M NOT.
and when i'm not
its so much more than obvious,
and people get in your face and they ask,
" whats wrong? you seem really sad today! you're never sad!"
and i just say, " oh nothing, i'm just tired,"
what i really mean is
"leave me alone, i don't trust you enough to tell you about my problems!"
harsh as that may sound,
no one can be trusted around here.
i witness people manipulating other people everyday
and i refuse to be a part of that.
knowledge is power, and people always want control.
well,i won't give you mine.
i feel really stressed out right now
and there is nobody to help me....
i wish somebody would help me.
so here's a funny picture and you can forget i just wrote all of that
HOORAY I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<33333!!!!!!
toothpaste for dinner
toothpastefordinner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment