Wednesday, February 4, 2009

february 4th 2009

so, my classes got dropped, reinstating two of them. ditching psych cause i dislike my teacher, gotta pay 456 straight cash.
fuck bcc man
at least theyre letting me continue with my edumacation....:D
this is whats on my mind

i wanna cook you dinner,
in my finest clothes.
and then we can do it on your kitchen counter,
but be quiet so nobody knows.

i want your smile.
i want your body.
i want everything you have to give.
i'm walking through my life,
now i'm running, you make me live.

what do i love about you so?
would it be the taste of your lips?
could it be the grind of your hips?
the truth is i don't rightly know.
maybe it's the way you stay and never go.

i don't think ill put my finger on it,
but i really like that face of yours,
i suppose ill linger on it.

im not gonna write anymore...........
too much dance in these pantz
I WANT IT

>:D
this is much too silly

No comments:

Post a Comment