Friday, March 6, 2009

march 6th 2009

so....
it's been a while.....
let's just say i haven't posted on here for personal reasons...
like the reason i don't feel comfortable coughing out emotions for the world to see.
but whatever at that.....
ha ha hee hee ha ha ho
love me hate me say what you want about me
but all of the boys are beggin to if you seek amy.....
has anyone heard the new britney spears song,
it's called if you seek amy....
and say it out loud.
if
you
seek amy....
f
u
c
k
me.
sounds just lovely doesn't it?
anyway, it's a jammin song, sure to get your motor running....
head out on the highway, lookin for adventure.... and whatever comes my way.
i suppose i'm just not feeling the zest today,
i haven't written anything substantial in quite sometime
this is somewhat disturbing.
there are a lot of things on my mind,
you are on my mind.

i've been building a house for you,
in the back of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment