Monday, January 12, 2009

january 12th, 2009

let's get right to the point,
i missed three days
but i didn't have a computer for three days.....
so onward and upward i suppose,
three tidbits for the days i've missed
and what the hell
some little girl just screamed bloody murder....
i'm at bcc inbetween my psych and world religions class, so here we go!


"somebody has to tell salvador"

dali's clockwork has been knocked off
but it once turned so tightly
people are wandering, so confused
who will reverse the wrong rightly?

nobody, not me or you,
we can't seek what can't be sought.
and time's gone so askew,
let's jump in the melting pot

time is a vast ocean and we're swimming down,
relishing the cool blue, scanning the sandy ground
bubbles above us, and for a minute i'm on my own,
but the next minute, you take my hand and i don't feel so alone.








okay so i kind of feel like i'm pressuring myself into writing all of this,
i don't think that last one was very good at all. i can't get someone off my mind, and it's distracting me......... the odd thing is i do most of my best writing while depressed, which won't ever be very productive, so i guess when i'm happy, i can't write well? and when i'm sad, i can? i don't really know, but i'm determined to change that.......
so that one is all for now i guess.
i really don't think many people read this, or care, but at least it serves as a reminder to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment