Monday, January 26, 2009

january 26th 2009 continued this goes out to 10 people...

Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people (don't list names):

1. you have done everything for me, from the very beginning, but i'm glad you're starting to let me do things for myself as well, even if i'm not truly prepared.

2. every day i spend with you, i never want to end, except when you're upset, unhappy, or anything otber than absolutely amazing. you are the one person other than my own mother that i would do anything for, i don't think anyone has or will ever understand me the way you do, but i wish you were more open with me, even though now from when i met you, you've become someone completely different. and that is definitely not a bad thing.


3. i am still trying to figure out who you are, and that makes me weary, i don't have many people i can trust, and i'm not even sure if i can trust you at all, but maybe one day i'll be able to.



4. i wish you would just vanish from my life, so i could never hear from you again, you just depress me and make me pity you.



5. you remind me of my father, in almost every way.



6. i am so glad i have you in my life at all, i don't deserve you, but you're still my friend, you bring me closer to god and i love having your friendship and your aura is just so kind and loving i can't help but want to be around you.



7. you are like dr.jekyll and mr.hyde, you are absolutely lovable, but you literally scare me so intensely sometimes, i'm afraid one day you will just snap.


8. you have shaped who i am because of your absence. if that doesn't make sense, try figuring out where my feelings lie for you.



9. you are so sweet, i need more people like you in my life, you never stop making me laugh, and every time i hang out with you i'm always a bit in a better mood than before. i'm sorry i missed your birthday party.



10. you make me insatiable.

1 comment: