Thursday, January 15, 2009

january 15th 2009




this has got to be by far my absolute all time favorite movie,
and this is where this post begins.
"with your feet in the air and your head on the ground, try this trick and spin it, YEAH! your head will collapse, there's nothing in it, and you'll ask yourself,
"WHERE IS MY MIND?"

i'm feeling very contemplative today, i have many things to do, but my horoscope said spend time with my sweetheart today and i'm going to. heather read my blog and complimented me on my writing, and told me i should have my own magazine column which really made me happy. her opinion is what matters the most to me. i don't care where i am or what i'm doing, if i'm living in a cardboard box, i want her next to me always. well, not that i want her living in a cardboard box......but well the point has been made, i believe. my first week of school is over, and i have some essays to write, school is going to be really really interesting to say the least.
life is going up up up
and i am one happy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment