Tuesday, January 27, 2009

january 27th 2009

lastnight was not a good night....
at all.
i do not like feeling displaced and as if
i don't belong in a house that i grew up in.
where is my fucking sanctuary?!
sleeping soundly....on the living room floor
i had awful dreams of captivity and past lovers duking it out
blood, and bb guns
as soon as i get ahold of heather i'm out of here
and i don't feel like writing a damned thing
but i am going to try and stay positive, brah!
natalie dee
nataliedee.com


laugh with me!
or laugh at me!
hahahahahhaha
whatever at this homegrown bullshit
im going to the beach today
and im gonna get my tan on
and not be pissed!
:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay so that's not completely my aura for today
but it's fun to pretend
"its time to pretend"
lalalala
alright
yeah
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment