Wednesday, January 21, 2009

january 21st 2009

i got back together with bk
" Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
An honest mistake

Sometimes
I forget I'm still awake
I fuck up and say these things out loud

My old friend...
I sweat I never meant for this
I never meant..."


so happy brandon realized what a big fool i was!


ranting about school
and paranoia attack!
paranoia attack!
im at school
i just googled myself and
i
am
not
pleased!
i found myself ono an old job website from orlando
that i loathed >:F hissssss
and my facebook page (EW FACEBOOK I KNOW)
and then myspace video section
(EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO VIDEOS)
the whole main point of this is i want to fly under the radar!
how can i do this if one can just google me and find things out......
no good! no good!
if i were to become some sort of criminal this would be simply unacceptable!!!
i'm leaving myself susceptible to transparency!
this must be done with!



despite my reluctance at being out in the open, one must still be comfortable.
i have a world religions quiz in about 40 minutes that i have not studied for
but i do not have a book yet.
this is quite a pity.
oh welllll
i am going to emial my professor and tell him why i dont have my books yet
(i have a valid reason!!!!)
today is the beginning of a new era!
obama is in office finally and this is a pivotal time in american history!
GOBAMA
!
im wearing my "democrats know how to party"
shirt in honor of such a monumental occaision :)
that is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment