Friday, January 16, 2009

january 16th 2009

oh how the days escalate
its already been sixteen days since the kickoff of 2009, and i am so happy i can barely contain myself. i couldn't smack the smile off my face if i tried. everything is going so well right now. bk and i discussed things we felt like we really needed, and talked about how much of the world is never satisfied with what they have. all i really want right now is a job. onward and upward i have poetic words bursting from my lips:

meticulous planning,
so carefully cautious
i worried myself sick,
trembling and nauseous.

hid myself from the world,
like the brightest pearl, in the dullest shell.
but only to spare myself, my selfish self,
from the cruelest of cruel, my personal hell.

off the radar, off the map, no gps could find me.
a year remained dormant, yet a volcano so volatile,
i heard you never find it, if you're looking for it,
i didn't care to find someone worth the while.

oh, how the tides change,
and i found someone like you.
i tried to play it cool,
a rebel without a clue.

careful girl,
don't you lose your head,
but this one showed me,
chivalry ain't dead.







so that has an abrupt ending,
myspace image at Gickr
graphic myspace at Gickr.com


xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment